Coaching Executives / New Managers
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. - Albert Einstein
Are you an overworked manager with a diminishing personal life and challenging staff?
After the initial euphoria, being promoted can feel lonely, and you might feel pressurised to look as if you're expert in all areas of the job. The truth is that most people find at least one area of their job challenging, and I can help executives and new managers:
- Set a clear vision and turn your vision into reality
- Get promoted
- Discover your natural leadership style
- Develop a range of leadership skills
- Get the best out of yourself and your staff
- Be more forward-looking and responsive to external change
- Be in the forefront of change
- Work smarter and enjoy a good life balance
- Reduce stress and boost your confidence
- Overcome negative beliefs
My clients have included managers and executives from a wide range of disciplines and companies including Granada, GSK, Standard Chartered, the Bank of England, Credit Suisse, Zurich, Abbey Mortgages, Toshiba, the Civil Service, Graham and Green, the NHS, Colleges and Schools.
I use my NLP, coaching skills, and my experience as a Senior Manager in a leading London Adult Education college to help you get a new perspective on your job, so you can solve your daily challenges, and leave your work at work.
Download my tips
Work Smarter: download Seven Tips
Actualise coaching will deliver top quality one-to-one coaching, as well as workshops in team-building and conflict resolution.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
ring me on 020 8992 6600 or 07806 920027.